Billing Threads

  • From: Bradley Reynolds
  • Date: Mon Dec 07 23:01:01 1998

This is all wonderful.

Two things:

1.  When was the last time I billed a customer?

2.  Perhaps we should create a list for those who
    who want to investigate price discrimination and
    global domination through telecom pricing/infrastructure
    and leave the network operation to the operators?
    (while there still are distinct networks to operate).