Re: New Protocol Speeds Internet Packets

  • From: Charles Sprickman
  • Date: Thu Sep 24 00:31:55 1998

On Wed, 23 Sep 1998, Steven J. Sobol wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 23, 1998 at 10:29:49AM -0400, Barry L James wrote:
> > An article on Dynamic Transfer Mode and how circuit-switching technology
> > will enhance packet-switching protocols. TIWAGOS.
>
> TIWAGOS?

Yeah, this stuff gets out of hand, but after staring at it longer than I
should:  Take It With A Grain Of Salt

Charles

> --
>
> "You know, I've decided lizards aren't too smart."
>    --Me, to "Junior", one of my iguanas

| Charles Sprickman                       Internet Channel |
| INCH System Administration Team         (212)243-5200    |
| spork@inch.com                          access@inch.com  |