RE: hearing word of a fiber cut in virgina

  • From: SuperTaz
  • Date: Thu Sep 17 02:01:07 1998

yeah, they've had a few problems lately with squirrels burrowing under
tracks, and chewing on fibre.  The need to just lay out little bowls of
Ex-Lax cookies for the animals, so they can stop moving trees for splices.
And today I was whining about the concept of rings, too...I don't think
they do...they were saying they couldn't re-route today because they only
had 25 spare ds3's of bandwidth, and they used them, and that was it.

anyway, here's to redundant glass *swig*

-Taz