DNS Headaches

  • From: max
  • Date: Sat Aug 15 03:38:12 1998

Well looks like it was a problem with internic and a.root-servers.net.
The offending name servers were torgo.webteam.net and
panic.webteam.net.  I got ahold of internic and unfortunatly the night
help doesnt seem to be able to page someone.  They are going to have
someone call me first thing in the morning.  A recent dig shows that
the record has been corrected so it should be a matter of time before
it works itself out.  I would like to thank everyone on the list who
helped me track this down.

-Max