DNS Headaches

  • From: max
  • Date: Sat Aug 15 01:33:03 1998

  I have an added note.  Someone asked me about what domains are being
  looked up and if it might be something someone registered.  I dont
  believe this to be the case.  There are literally hundreds of domains
  being looked up to many to have had someone register them all.  Also
  many of the domains are actual domains I know to be real such as
  excite.com.

-Max