Re: BBN Peering issues

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Thu Aug 13 20:44:46 1998

On Thu, Aug 13, 1998 at 02:39:34PM -0700, Henry Linneweh wrote:
> And Sprint owns earthlink does it not? As I look at this more and more I

As I understand it, Sprint is outsourcing end-user dialups to Earthlink and
Earthlink remains an independent.

--
Steve Sobol, Cartel Member #1489 (tinc)

Quote of the year: "If Bill [Gates] were tan, buffed and weighed 240 pounds, I
bet people would dig IS." - Michael Cohn, COMPUTERWORLD Magazine, 8/3/98.