Re: BBN Peering issues

  • From: steve
  • Date: Thu Aug 13 15:22:16 1998

> > BBN will be getting to exodus' web sites just fine via Sprint.
> >
> > -dorian

	Hello,

	Actually I did a test with a network that we are currently not
using for customers and it seems that there will be NO way for singly homed
BBN customers to reach our network when this disconnect happens.

--
Steven O. Noble -- Sr. Backbone Engineer, Exodus Communications (EXDS)
   --   Land:408.346.2333 Beep:408.925.8141 Wire:408.221.6417    --