Internic database updater foobared?

  • From: Blake Willis
  • Date: Thu Jul 16 12:27:14 1998

Howdy,

	Anybody else notice that the NIC's database hasn't been refreshed
in a while?  Some customers called me today wondering why their changes
weren't working yet, and I noticed that the last update happened over 48
hours ago.

blakew(4)[~]> whois internic.net
Database last updated on 14-Jul-98 08:32:30 EDT

blakew(5)[~]> whois nanog.org
Database last updated on 14-Jul-98 08:32:30 EDT

	Blake Willis
	CAIS Network Engineering

Blake Willis           					703-448-4470x483
Network Engineer, New Customers				blakew@cais.net
CAIS Internet, a CGX Communications Company