Re: Process management

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Fri Jul 10 14:46:53 1998

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, David Lesher wrote:

> Let's see, we can put in 3 big stations: one in an old mill in
> the Boston area, another in Arlington VA, and a third at ihnp4..

Explain, please. The first sounds like where DEC started out. Is the
second MAE-East? And while I recognize ihnp4 as one of the central UUCP
nodes I never knew what or where it was.

--
Michael Dillon                 -               Internet & ISP Consulting
Memra Communications Inc.      -               E-mail: michael@memra.com