Re: Process management

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Wed Jul 08 14:09:30 1998

Ok, I give up, here are the cites (pun intended).

The U.S. Military 'lessons learned' web site I refered too is

    http://redwood.do.langley.af.mil/

The Nuclear Regulatory Commission reports I refered too is

    http://www.nrc.gov/NRC/GENACT/GC/gcabout.html

Information about subscribing to the mailing list is at the bottom of
the page.