Re: Cisco scripts??

  • From: John M. Brown
  • Date: Tue Jul 07 15:08:48 1998

You would need to have a MIB for them.  The best way to find
out is to use a tool like Scotty to walk the MIB.  I don't
think that cisco stores the ASCII config as a MIB entry.

What you probably want is to grab the config via a rcp from
the box.  I would recommend looking at the looking glass tools
from DIGEX (nitrous.digex.net).,  Should give you some ideas on code

hope this helps..

jmbrown@ihighway.net