Cisco scripts??

  • From: Tim Kempka
  • Date: Tue Jul 07 13:10:01 1998

	Does anyone know where I can get ahold of some sort of script that querys
the routers via SNMP that shows the running configs on them?  I want to
have a web based interface that ONLY shows the running configs.  I am aware
of the built in http server that is on the routers, but I would rather do
it via SNMP .  Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim Kempka

Tim Kempka                                  E-Mail: tim@flash.net
Network Engineer                         Pager: page_tim@flash.net
FlashNet Communications             Phone: 817-589-2390 ext. 378