cflowd / IOS ver question

  • From: John M. Brown
  • Date: Sat Jul 04 20:59:16 1998

Ok so we just got a new 7206 to play with and I want
to try out the cflowd stuff.  The problem I have is that
the version of IOS 11.2(12)p doesn't have the
ip flow-export {various commands} command.  It only
has the

ip flow-export A.B.C.D udp-port  command

So did we get the right version, is there something
missing that I need to get???  Any help would
be great....

Even when I just use this version of the command I
don't get any packets on the udp-port / host
that I specify.  Mr. Sniffer doesn't show anything
at all.........

jmbrown@ihighway.net