Re: backbone transparent proxy / connection hijacking

  • From: Joe Provo - Network Architect
  • Date: Wed Jul 01 07:53:03 1998

[snip]
> I would like to "form" a developer group which forms htcp
> into squid allowing "more people" to use a new scheme for that, instead
> of using icp for the neighbor queries. I started to look at the code
> and will be ready to start in about 1-2 weeks.

I would hope you're looking at the 1.2 beta code, with htcp hooks, etc
in place (just nothing operational).  Anyone else interested should get
involved in the apropos squid mailing lists. (squid-dev@nlanr,
squid-users@ircache, etc).

Joe

--
Joe Provo, Network Architect                         508.229.8400 x3006
Commercial Internet Services Group                   Fax   508.229.2375