NetStat Parser/Client

  • From: feh
  • Date: Fri Jun 12 12:36:30 1998

Hello,

A few weeks ago someone mentioned that InterWeather was going to release their client code for network monitoring. While they don't yet exist, NetStat.Net's client code and parser are both available for download from http://netstat.net/

The code uses ping to measure latency and loss and presents the data in an intelligible way. The code is covered under the GNU GPL. If anyone has any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. I hope you find this information useful. Thanks for your time,

Roddy Richards     |  NetStat.Net - The Internet Status Operation
roddy@netstat.net  |  http://netstat.net/