Re: i hate nanog

  • From: Joe Rhett
  • Date: Sat Apr 18 01:14:24 1998

> That's a feature, not a bug. It allows people to read things in
> context. Not a problem from my perspective as long as the quoted
> material is at the bottom of the message.

NO, see, my e-mail package has this "feature". It lets me read mail in
threads. I don't need people to help it out.

People here should have a clue.

--
Joe Rhett                                                 Systems Engineer
JRhett@ISite.Net                                          ISite Services

PGP keys and contact information:     http://www.navigist.com/Staff/JRhett