Mbone connectivity

  • From: Andre Barrette
  • Date: Tue Apr 07 16:13:49 1998

I'm looking for connectivity to the Mbone but my upstream provider does not
offer it. I was hoping to get it from the next provider down stream but they
are not answering my Emails. I would need connectivity by April 15th. Can
someone let me know who to get in touch with.

Thanks
Andre Barrette
Nortel