Re: Bogus announcement of 205.164.62.0/24 by AGIS - CLEARED

  • From: Reid B. Fishler
  • Date: Sun Dec 28 00:08:52 1997

Just thought that I would post that as one of goodnet's larger customers (DS3), we are
VERY satisfied with their NOC, as well as their service. Whenever I have a problem, I
can get a member of the goodnet staff to respond quicker than my other upstreams...:-)
(hint Sprint)

Reid Fishler
Lightning Internet Services, LLC