Re: Rwhois and SWIP

  • From: Joe Provo - Network Architect
  • Date: Tue Oct 28 18:54:53 1997

> Does anyone know if we have our own rwhois server up and running
>then we don't need to send SWIP changes to reassign@internic.net
>any more?

Yes.  Rwhois lets you not outsource the data tracking, is less
cumbersome, and allows you to integrate NIC-acceptable db
presentation into your existing systems.  We've been using it for
...two years? or so, now.

Cheers,

--
Joe Provo, Network Architect                         800.763.8111 x3006
Network Operations Center                            Fax   508.229.2375