Sample dampening entry

  • From: Bob Collie
  • Date: Sat Oct 11 02:55:13 1997

Does anyone have a sample dampening config that the would be willing to
share?  What are the generally-accepted dampening penalties per prefix?

I'm planning to implement it on my routers, and just wanted to get a poll
of what everyone was using.

-Bob

--
Bob Collie, VP/CTO, Telalink Corporation
mailto:bob.collie@telalink.net