THENET outage

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Wed Aug 20 00:52:10 1997

FYI, I understand that there has been a significant power problem at UT Austin
that has affected THENET connectivity. I observe that the MAEs don't have
routes to either UT-AUSTIN or the THENET service machines. I don't know much
more than this about it.

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob@academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob