Re: ICMP Attacks???????

  • From: Vincent Poy
  • Date: Fri Aug 15 18:25:43 1997

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997, Network Admin Account wrote:

=)
=)Has anyone been resently attacked by massive flood pings??????  We are
=)trying to locate any other ISP's or anyone else having the same problem.

	We seem to get it all the time on the venus, earth,
mercury.GAIANET.NET machines.

Cheers,
Vince - vince@MCESTATE.COM - vince@GAIANET.NET           ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
GaiaNet Corporation - M & C Estate                     / / / /  | /  | __] ]
Beverly Hills, California USA 90210                   / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]