RE: BBN (GTE) Suffers another major power problem.

  • From: Chris A. Icide
  • Date: Fri Aug 08 23:18:20 1997

I'll be more than happy to leverage my experience from my Nuclear
Engineering days to help Internet companies plan for these redundant
power plants.  Each load of fuel would be good for about 18 to 24
months of sustained operation, and we could even design it so that
should it experience an explosion, there is no confusion or expectation
on the performance and viability of colocated and nearby equipment.

Chris