Re: more exchanges...

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Wed Aug 06 19:37:10 1997

On Aug 6, Barb Dijker <barb@netrack.net> wrote:

> At 01:15 PM 8/6/97 -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
> >> Denver MAX
> >
> >This does not yet exist.
>
> Please speak only of what you know first hand.
> It does indeed exist.

	Simple answer for this one (and I was planning on asking this
	anyway) -- where can one obtain more information about this
	and the other NAPs new to the list?

J.D. Falk                         voice: +1-415-482-2840
Supervisor, Network Operations      fax: +1-415-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.              http://www.priori.net
See us at ISPCON '97, booth #501
"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."