Re: Keynote/Boardwatch Internet Backbone Index A better test!!!

  • From: Philip J. Nesser II
  • Date: Fri Jun 27 17:25:12 1997
  • Phone: (206)481-4303
  • Us-nail: 13501 100th Ave NE, Suite 5202, Kirkland, WA 98034

We have all seen the results of the survey now and there is a lot of
opinion that there are many flaws in the logic.  So the question is what is
a legitimate test?  I remember At the Ann Arbor NANOG there was a report on
a project to test reachability, what is the current status of that project?
Is there any strong consensus to perform a similar test that is engineered
without the flaws in this test?

--->  Phil