Re: Network IP analysis?

  • From: Neil J. McRae
  • Date: Thu Jun 26 05:01:21 1997

On Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:23:47 +0100
 philip bridge <bridge@unisource.ch> wrote:

> Netflow has also been mentioned on this thread. The drawback is that Netflow
only works on cisco 72xx and 75xx platforms.

The GRF has a new function in the latest software that lets you record
the header of packets through interfaces, I've not used it, but at some
point I will. Also the GRF has tcpdump on it...

Neil
--
Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking.       Domino: In the glow of the night.
neil@DOMINO.ORG        NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)