Re: is rs.internic.net/whois still down?

  • From: John R. Levine
  • Date: Mon Jun 16 21:05:03 1997
  • Newsgroups: local.nanog

I find that I can telnet to internic.net (port 23, not 43),
type whois, and get connected to their whois server which
answers queries reasonably quickly.

--
John R. Levine, IECC, POB 640 Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 387 6869
johnl@iecc.com, Village Trustee and Sewer Commissioner, http://iecc.com/johnl,