Re: Ascend/Netstar GRF 400

  • From: Gary Zimmerman
  • Date: Mon Mar 31 09:04:48 1997

Yes, we are having very good luck with are GRF1600s also,  We are now Cisco
free, and the GRFs are performing very well.  There are some issues, but
Ascend is stepping to plate on all issues.  We are building a ATM nation
wide network using the GRF to get to the internet.  These things will melt
down a Cisco 75xx router and keep on ticking, and for allot less money.
Also, did everyone see the WallStreet this morning.  Ascend buys
Cascade.....  Look out, IP switching is really around the corner for all of
us ATMer....

Gary Zimmerman
V.P. Network Engineering
Savvis Communication Corp.