Re: Domain Rant.

  • From: Karl Denninger
  • Date: Thu Mar 20 19:44:55 1997

Its time to move on to eDNS folks.

Give YOURSELF a choice when someone does this kind of thing to you.

Would you tolerate no options in who you buy connectivity and hardware from?
No?  Then why do you tolerate it in the DNS business?

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - The Finest Internet Connectivity
http://www.mcs.net/~karl     | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service
			     | 99 Analog numbers, 77 ISDN, Web servers $75/mo
Voice: [+1 312 803-MCS1 x219]| Email to "info@mcs.net" WWW: http://www.mcs.net/
Fax:   [+1 312 803-4929]     | 2 FULL DS-3 Internet links; 400Mbps B/W Internal