Re: BGP announcements and small providers

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Tue Feb 25 19:16:20 1997

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Tim Pozar wrote:

> Knowing that NSPs are filtering /24s, how does an Internet Content
> Provider (ICP) with just a /24 (all that is needed) that is wishing
> to be dual-homed see all of the net?

Paul Vixie had one solution to this problem that he presented at NANOG.
However, I wonder if he has a write-up of this scheme that we could refer
people to?

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael@memra.com