Cyber Promotions

  • From: Christian Nielsen
  • Date: Thu Feb 20 17:16:38 1997

We are looking at setting up the filters on our routers from Paul. The reason,
yea, we can watch for junk mail coming in, but we might be 10 min too late.
And as we saw come across the wire today......

      Associated Press

      PHILADELPHIA  It's about to get much easier for advertisers to send junk
e-mail on the Internet.Cyber Promotions Inc. will launch the first bulk e-mail
friendly Internet provider in the nation on March 17. It will allow computer
users to send millions of commercial ads  also known as spam  for a single
monthly fee.

http://www.desnews.com/newbiz/ia0lb0tx.htm

Christian