MAE West - Can anyone help

  • From: Paul King @work
  • Date: Wed Feb 19 06:50:20 1997

Can anyone help me?

I'm trying to find out names and contact details for Telco's who can provide
me with an incoming only PSTN line into MAE West for dial-up access onto our
router there.

Any suggestions?

Apologies if this is an inappropriate list for this request.

Thanks in advance.

Paul K...
---------
Paul King, Engineering Manager - Network	Tel:	+44 1483 251 773
Telewest Data Services / Cable Internet
Mailto:pking@cableinet.net			Fax:	+44 1483 251 810