Re: prefix aggregation

  • From: Neil J. McRae
  • Date: Wed Feb 05 04:51:31 1997

On Wed, 5 Feb 1997 10:22:16 +0100 (MET)
 Bernard.Tuy@urec.fr (Bernard TUY) wrote:

> 	As I'm acting as a "consultant" for the french academic network (Renate
r)

Wow! Does that mean that Renater are going to fix the lack of aggregation
at the SFINX? 90% of the announcements we see there could be aggregated, its
a mess.

Regards,
Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking.       Domino: In the glow of the night.
neil@DOMINO.ORG        NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)