Re: Alpha test of MAE filtering capability

  • From: Jeff Young
  • Date: Tue Feb 04 08:45:34 1997

i, for one didn't understand the request.

hypothetically,  if mci enters into
an agreement with MAE E/W to allow a list of mac header addresses
to have access to our port on a gigaswitch, what reason is there
for MAE E/W to share that list with anyone else?  if there is no
peering arrangement between two networks you could assume that the
the mac header of one network's interface isn't on the list, right?

Jeff Young
young@mci.net