cflowd-1.2alpha... whoops

  • From: Daniel McRobb
  • Date: Thu Jan 23 11:54:18 1997
  • Company: ANS
  • Location: ANS Network Services, Ann Arbor, MI
  • Position: Staff Engineer

Sorry, I missed a bad setsockopt() call and some stuff for Solaris and
mmap().  Reload the WWW page at http://engr.ans.net/cflowd/index.html
and grab cflowd-1.2-alpha3.tar.gz

Still uncompiled/tested by me anywhere other than AIX.  I'll put updates
on the WWW page as we (mostly caida folks) finish ports.

Daniel
~~~~~~