Whois InterNIC?

  • From: Chris A. Icide
  • Date: Wed Jan 15 17:55:09 1997

Thanks for the hundres of hints on that AS6245.

For those that think me stupid.  I had a routing loop to the InterNIC,
and the only info I was able to dredge from the tools I had at the time
were the origin AS.  Thanks for the info from everyone, we greatly
appreciate the test of our office mail server.  P.S. whoever was the
first one, you helped me figure out the problem, thanks.

Chris A. Icide