Re: withdrawal propagation (was E.E. Times?)

  • From: Dorian R. Kim
  • Date: Mon Jan 13 23:44:29 1997

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, William Allen Simpson wrote:

> I've looked at the Cisco page, and a search on "BGP, withdrawals" does
> not find any mention of the bug fix release.  So, I have some pointed
> questions!

Perhaps because this wasn't a bug?

> And, bringing the operations closer to home:
>  5) Has CICnet installed the release?

Since you asked, yes. A long time ago.

> Then, we will know if it was a Cisco problem....

Gee, and you where so quick to assign blame just a moment ago:

"We _know_ (based on your research and Cisco's admission) that Cisco's
have/had this bug.  Therefore, it is at least Cisco's "fault"."

Bill, what you're doing doesn't help. But since you are at it, why don't you
help us out and define for us what _exactly_ the problem is and why it's
happening? We are waiting with bated breath.

-dorian