Re: Domain names for ISP infrastructure links

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Tue Jan 07 03:19:19 1997

On Tue, 7 Jan 1997, Peter Lothberg wrote:

> So how do we name internal links in a way that is usefull for
> all operators, and conforms to the A-Z 0-9 and "-" and can
> be proposed as an RFC?

Hopefully in a way that doesn't conflict with the use of the dash in
this document http://sidhe.memra.com/dash.txt which will shortly be
submitted as an Internet draft.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael@memra.com