SLC Connectivity

  • From: Daryn D. Fisher
  • Date: Fri Dec 06 17:59:13 1996

I know this isn't the correct forum for this question so please
reply directly to oz@tpa.net instead of the list.

We need another T1 connection in Salt Lacke City, UT and really
can't find anyone we want to use out here.

Any suggestions?

If you are trying to sell your own service please submit estimated
pricing and service guarentees.

thanx