Re: Creation of working groups within NANOG

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Tue Dec 03 23:06:26 1996

The only disadvantage for me is that I can't do note for multiple groups
meeting at the same time, at least not with the current temporal displacement
technology :-).

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob@academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob