Re: Would the list object...

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Mon Dec 02 18:36:43 1996

I got this message so I thought I would post a little ISP FAQ here...

> I am on the NANOG list but would qualify as a newbie on the very steep part
> of the learning curve.  Is there a list (inet-access?), or archive that
> would be more appropriate for newbies than NANOG?

Send a "subscribe" message to inet-access-request@earth.com

Read these web pages http://www.amazing.com/internet
                     http://www.mtiweb.com/isp
                     http://www.nanog.org

Michael Dillon                   -               ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael@memra.com