Re: Customer AS

  • From: Paul A Vixie
  • Date: Wed Aug 21 21:07:14 1996

> > What Sprint's policy is actually meant to do is to discourage customers
> > from multi-homing to other providers.  What their policy actually does is
>
> This is not a bad thing in itself.

That depends on who you are and how important your network connectivity is.
Clearly if someone has a business plan that calls for their packets to be
carried "hot, live" by two different worldwide IP carriers, neither of those
can be SprintLink.  If I were SprintLink I would think this was a bad thing.