Re: [NIC-960710.6343] INVOICE (hardcopy) (01-jul-1996 - 07-jul-1996)

  • From: Mark Kosters
  • Date: Wed Aug 21 21:07:04 1996

Hank

This paticular invoice was printed on a printer here on Jul 12. We keep
a copy on-line that can be emailed manually by our registration staff. After
a preliminary investigation, it looks a clerk erronously emailed you a copy
of this invoice after the fact. I'd be much obliged if you would send a copy
of this with the headers intact and I'd be happy to look into this futher.

Regards,
Mark

> On Fri, 12 Jul 1996 10:40:38 -0400 (EDT)  invoice@internic.net wrote:
[invoice deleted]