Finally -- the May 1996 pages are done

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Tue Jul 09 03:20:43 1996

The NANOG pages are done. I apologize for the running late, but I had
an exceedingly busy June.

Comments on the pages are welcome.

http://www.academ.com/nanog/may1996

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob@academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob