Re: value of co-location

  • From: Joseph Lawrence
  • Date: Mon Jan 22 10:48:41 1996

While we are on the subject of delay-bandwidth buffering in ATM switches.
Does anyone know where I can get a router that has adequate buffering
for those pesky little 1/4 Kbyte average size packets that keep
floating around the net :).

	-joe

PS. Also does someone have numbers for the amount of
buffering in a DEC gigaswitch, and information on their buffer
managment (i.e. variable length buffers vs fixed length buffers).