Re: More on IPSPA.ORG

  • From: Mike O'Dell
  • Date: Sun Nov 05 14:57:49 1995

Sorry if my point was over-stressed.

If an alternative is to be created because of perceived failings of an
existing structure, an accurate understanding of the alleged failure
modes would seem to be required to avoid reproducing those failures.

I'm not suggesting how or even whether anything has failed, and I'm not
even willing to consider Tim's suggestion Quixotic - that somehow makes
it sound doomed ab initio.

As for mail volume on Bob's new list, I wouldn't be too quick to assume
that somehow volume correlates with either earnestness of intentions
or efficacy.

	cheers,
	-mo