Re: to name or not name

  • From: Alan Hannan
  • Date: Fri Jul 28 15:19:46 1995

.........  Michael Dillon is rumored to have said:
-->
-->  On Fri, 28 Jul 1995, Hans-Werner Braun wrote:
-->
-->  IPv6 will save us all. We can address each cell in our bodies and have
-->  enough addresses left over for the light switches. Every child will
-->  receive their IPv6 allocation at birth.

  To be put on their right hand and/or forehead.... ;)

  Makes buying those groceries... SOOO easy......

--
Alan Hannan                        Email: alan@mid.net
Network Systems Administrator	   Voice: (402) 472-0239

	"Even paranoids have enemies" - Kissinger