Meeting Notes

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Sat Feb 11 00:50:09 1995

I will be putting up the draft on the Web at the following URL:
http://www.academ.com/nanog

Once the draft is done, it will all be sent to Merit. I will also produce
a text version once I have completed the draft.

There IS something there now if you want to check it out!

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob@academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: bcm!academ!sob