Re: Test Route

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Tue Jan 31 13:52:40 1995
  • Posted-date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 10:42:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
	Much as I like to debate RFC 1597 and Firewalls... That is not
	the topic of this thread.

	I was pointing out a useful (to me) hack to verify BGP peering and
	route generation w/o the need to "expose" routes that I might not
	be authoritative for.

	I would like to know if others think this was/is worthwhile?
--
--bill