Is your budget too small to support high-level cyber security personnel?
Does your organization handle any personal information?
Do you employ systems dedicated to enumerating and auditing your network devices?
Are you subject to regulations that require testing of your network security?
Merit Community CISO services will help your organization address these questions by assessing your attack surface, identifying weaknesses, developing security strategies that significantly minimize your chance of a data breach and providing guidance on regulatory compliance and reporting, all without the expense of hiring a full-time Security Officer.
- Assess current IT policies, standards and procedures and provide gap analysis
- Determine internal and external threats and vulnerabilities against your network, see what the bad guys see
- Develop and direct strategic long-term cybersecurity plans
- Operations Management Guidance
- Enterprise Security Architecture and Systems Analysis
- Regulatory Compliance Reporting and Documentation Guidance
- Evaluation of External Threats
- Organization Assessment of the Centers For Internet Security – Critical Security Controls
- Written Report with Recommendations
- Preliminary External Risk Assessment
- On-Site Assessment
- Written Report with Recommendations Based upon NIST Cybersecurity Framework and Center for Internet Security 20 Critical Security Controls
- Revisit After a Minimum of 6 Months to Assess Target State
- Vulnerability Scans Available as an Add-On
- Cybersecurity Maturity Evaluation
- Customized to fit your organization’s needs – Weekly/Biweekly/Monthly (Member’s Choice) 1-Hour Guidance Meetings
- Continued Progress Checks and Insights Provided through Email Correspondence
- Risk Management Framework Workshop
- Policy Workshop
Merit is a CIS Security Benchmark Member and utilizes CIS’s Configuration Assessment Tool (CIS-CAT) to report target systems conformance with the recommended settings in the CIS Benchmarks. CIS Benchmarks are used as the basis for security configuration policies and the de facto standard for IT configuration best practices.
The CIS Benchmarks are security configuration guides both developed and accepted by government, business, industry, and academia.
QUESTIONS ABOUT CISO SERVICE?
Fill out the form below, or contact us by calling 734-527-5700.